How to play
- The goal is to clear all the tiles and reveal the photo underneath them.
- You may only clear 2 or more tiles at a time.
- Only tiles that are immediately adjacent to each other may be cleared.
- Click on a tile. If it is eligible to be cleared, it and its neighbors will start to flash.
- Click again to clear.
Scoring works like this
- The larger the group of tiles, the more points. Clearing only a pair won't net you much -- if anything. The mathematical formula is (n-2)^2 for each group of tiles cleared.
- Final score is: score minus number of uncleared tiles.
- Score multiplies by 5 if you clear all the tiles. Good luck!